This amazing bar smells wonderful, is easy to apply and you can also turn it into a liquid moisturiser (instructions below).
Contains mango butter, camellia & jojoba oils, extra virgin coconut oil & aloe vera.
This amazing bar is activated with water, is easily absorbed, and will leave your skin silky and hydrated.
We quote the creator:
HOW TO USE WATER ACTIVATED MOISTURISERS
- Run the bar & your hands under water
- Rub the bar in your hands to create the creme
- Softly pat hands to wherever you would normally moisturise such as arms, legs, hands & massage to evenly distribute.
- Keep your bar well drained between use. Pat dry & store in its box
TURN YOUR BAR INTO A LIQUID MOISTURISER by following these simple steps:
- Into a mixing bowl slice or grate the bar into pieces
- Add 200ml of cooled boiled water
- Mix with a stick blender until creme is formed
- Decant into a clean recycled jar (always label your jar)
Brassica Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Tapioca Starch, Behetrimonium Methosulphate,, Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Oil) , Panthenol (Vitamin b5), Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium Oil).
If you had a bag full of color, laughs and the best smells in the world what would come out is Viva La Body. This amazing brand has the ability to design products that work, smell great, are affordable, and come in compostable packaging.
You always need a fun and colorful friend at every party and we certainly have found our happiest brand, which makes you want to dance every time you use these products. A huge range of awesome self-care products that are produced sustainably with the best energy.
What to do with the packaging?
Welcome! in this section we will guide you as to how you can return all the packaging to the loop, meaning it will not become “waste”.
This product comes in COMPOSTABLE packaging so when you run out you can place ALL the packaging in your home compost or green lid bin.
The bag and the box:
The bag is certified home compostable so place it in your compost if you have one and watch it decompose!
If you don’t have a home compost don’t worry we’ve got you covered, here are your options:
- If in Launceston return to us in one of our drop-off points.
- If outside of Launceston place it in your green lid bin ( the bin where the garden waste goes).
- If by any chance you don’t have ANY of the above, here is an idea: wash the bag, save it:
- Ask a friend if they have the green lid bin.
- Ask a friend who has a home compost.
- Wait until you have more than 5 bags and return them to us, please send us an email or contact us through our chat or via Instagram (we cover the postage).
Delivery Cardboard box:
Please find the nearest drop-off points and return the box to us, we will give it a second life.